Organizational alignment is a direct result of clear strategy, strong leadership, and engaged employees – all of which is grounded in actionable communication. Misalignment is typically rooted in the uncertainty brought about by poorly communicated and managed change. Transitions in leadership, mergers, acquisitions, rapid growth, and downsizing, to name a few, contribute to a state of cultural and structural misalignment.
At the start of any engagement the coaches and consultants at TRANSFORM COACHING work with the senior leadership to understand the current state of the organization. This proven process includes identifying and evaluating the client’s specific expectations and developing solutions to align individual and team development goals with the growth and performance expectations of the organization.
TRANSFORM COACHING provides customized communication solutions to assess organizational effectiveness and alignment in the following areas:
- Succession planning and identification of high performing leaders
- Owner, founder, or senior leader transition
- Cultural integration as a result of mergers, acquisitions, and/or downsizing
- High potential leader development due to corporate growth initiatives
- Organizational accountability and shared responsibility
- Efficient knowledge transfer